Go Back   hushcity > Fitness & Nutrition
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02.04.2008, 16:31
MsTrianta

Default Gaining or losing weight (READ)

I know alot of girls and even guys have body hangups, its normal. If you want to gain or loose weight here are some advice.

MAKE A FOOD PLAN
For atleast a week right down everything you eat and drink from morning until you sleep. By doing this its showing you how much you are eating, how much you should be eating, how many calories you should or shouldnt be taking.
Try to find out what calories you need. http://www.caloriecount.com
If that is not the site look it up on google and you'll find it.

DONT SKIP BREAKFAST
Whether you want to gain or lose it.

DRINK WATER/ MILK
Good for you as you've been told. Try to drink 6 or 8 waters a day.

EXCERSISE
And walk instead of getting the bus, walkings good for you. Try joining a gym. Excersise loses fat and helps gain a little muscles for thin people. Lift weights, do sit ups, go swimming, join a sport..

It takes time to succeed, so be patient and within months you'll see something happening

T T

Last edited by MsTrianta : 07.03.2009 at 21:05.
Old 27.04.2008, 08:13
New User

Rotes Gesicht

This has helped me, i have been obsessing over my weight for a long time now and this really is helping knowing that it does in fact take time and that your don't typicaly need to go on a serious, strict diet.
Old 20.07.2008, 16:40
New User

Default hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTrianta View Post
I know alot of girls and even guys have body hangups, its normal. If you want to gain or loose weight here are some advice.

MAKE A FOOD PLAN
For atleast a week right down everything you eat and drink from morning until you sleep. By doing this its showing you how much you are eating, how much you should be eating, how many calories you should or shouldnt be taking.
Try to find out what calories you need. http://www.caloriecount.com
If that is not the site look it up on google and you'll find it.

DONT SKIP BREAKFAST
Whether you want to gain or lose it.

DRINK WATER/ MILK
Good for you as you've been told. Try to drink 6 or 8 waters a day.

EXCERSISE
And walk instead of getting the bus, walkings good for you. Try joining a gym. Excersise loses fat and helps gain a little muscles for thin people. Lift weights, do sit ups, go swimming, join a sport..

It takes time to succeed, so be patientand within months you'll see something happening

If you're on myspace. http://www.myspace.com/soultana3
I wrote a blog for you girls especially to read

T T
hi ms.Trianta, can you give me some more advice on how to gain weight its really my big problem eversince.. they always told to eat more foods.. i do but it doesnt work.. pls. reply i'll really appreciate it.. thanks god bless
Old 21.07.2008, 18:34
New User

u can eat whatever u want if u make 2 hour if exercise!
Old 04.08.2008, 19:35
New User

Default Thanks

Id just like to say that this blog posting has really helped me
Thank you!
Old 03.01.2009, 22:52
imuriagnella

Thank you, I have heard of keeping a food diary. This time I will actually try it.
Right now I am doing the Special K challenge for 2 weeks. Seems to be working i guess!
Old 07.03.2009, 21:01
MsTrianta

I used to be really skinny at school but now if you look at my new pics, i get nice comments about my figure. Ive always had boobs but i had horrible comments aswell like you're so skinny and it really got to me. I eats the worst kind of food like chocolate but you need to balance it with healthy food too. I dont do gym but theres walking and other excersise. I'm just one of the naturally slim girls, there are people like that, people think you dont eat. I proved them wrong ha
Old 21.04.2012, 18:58
New User

Frage

Does this work, I'm thinking off tring it??????
Old 13.10.2012, 16:02
New User

The initial post is very good. Being aware of what you are eating is really your first step toward eating healthy.

In addition to what was initially posted:
  • Avoid grains
  • Thyroid Hormone status is also very important
  • avoid pasteurized milk
  • Eat healthy fats (like coconut oil and olive oil)

The subject of healthy eating can get very involved (easily fill an entire book). If anyone has specific questions, I'd be glad to answer them. I'm a member of the IFM (Institute for Functional Medicine) and am an expert on nutrition and metabolism (as well as diagnostic test interpretation).